Targeted Campaign Planning
Here at ‘The Flyer People’ we aim to get you the best results. We have vast local knowledge and are able to help you reach your ideal customer effectively with our bespoke geographic and demographic targeting. We have our own unique distribution planning software that was developed by our founder Hayley, this allows us to implement your campaigns with maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
We listen to you and ensure that we know exactly who your ideal target customer is and what kind of response you are looking for from your campaign. We advise on target audience, demographics, geographic areas, campaign length and frequency, print quantity, design and distribution.
We work with you to ensure that your flyers only go to those areas where they will have the biggest impact, maximising your marketing spend and increasing the results of your campaign. Are you looking to promote a product or service? Looking to generate leads or increase brand awareness? Whatever the objective we can help you plan for maximum results!
Once the delivery of your flyers is complete that’s not the end of our service. We offer a full analysis report as standard showing where and when everything was delivered. Working together we can then evaluate the success of the campaign ready to plan for next time…
Research by the Direct Marketing Association shows that:
- 62-71% of consumers find door drops useful.
- 48% have visited a store, bought a product or sent for information as a result of a door drop.
- 79% keep, pass on, read or glance at door drops.
Top tips for success monitoring…
- When the phone rings ask where the customer heard about you?
- Did you see an uplift in business?/were bookings/call rates/online enquires/social media follows higher than normal?
- If you had an offer on your flyer, keep track of how many people use it (or monitor this online)
- Try and ask whereabouts people live? Some people will hang onto a flyer for a long time so it could be from a previous campaign or that they were given the flyer by someone else.
We can use this feedback to make the next campaign even stronger.